1. Auctions have long been established as the quickest and best way to liquidate real estate, personal property, vehicles, etc.
2. Auctions are flexible, you can be settling an estate or just cleaning out the attic. We can have an auction on-site, or consign your merchandise at the auction center.
3. Our auction staff will sort your merchandise and display it in the best possible manner. Your items will be advertised and sold as quickly and efficiently as possible. Within one week of the completion of the sale you will be sent an itemized listing of your goods and proceeds.
If you have any questions regarding the auction process or our services, please contact us!
Buyer Information: Terms and Conditions for each Auction
1. All Merchandise is sold "as is" without guarantees or warranties of any kind. Items are displayed for the buyer to inspect and bid accordingly.
2. All persons who would like to bid, must aquire a bidders' number. The bidders' number must be shown after each purchase and each bidder is responsible for items purchased under their own number.
3. If there is a dispute between bidders, the items will be put up for resale.
4. Buyer assumes full liability for any items sold to them.
5. We charge PA sales tax when the law requires it; and all bidders must pay unless they have a current PA Sales Tax Exemption number on file.
6. All merchandise cannot be removed from the auction site, unless paid for in full.
7. Terms for Payment: Cash, Certified check, or PA approved check. There is a $25.00 service fee for returned checks.
8. We accept absentee bids for buyers and execute them in a competitive manner. The buyer agrees to "pay for and pickup" the item within a week. This is a service we are glad to provide for our customers, but we are not responsible for errors or failure to execute an absentee bid.
Real Estate - Farm - Antiques - Estates - Tools - Sporting